Langsung ke konten utama

Summary and Sugestion

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ I can rich this step, my Journey in chiang mai was over I would say thank you to SEA-Teacher Project for this wonderful opportunity and let me pass the test and give me this chance to get many new experience, lessons, and meet with a new friend.

 "everyone has their own time to catch their dreams, and this time is mine to catch my dream, God times its never wrong"






Purpose of Practicum

The purpose of teaching practice are to enable pre-service student teachers to develop their teaching skills and pedagogy, to encourage the pre-service student teachers to practice their English skills, To allow the pre-service student teachers to gain a broader regional and world view, and to expose future teachers to diverse teaching and learning situations and opportunities, and the value of flexibility.

Procedures of Practicum

There are several procedures that must be carried out in teaching practice, the first is Observation. At this stage of the observation, the practice teacher was asked to observe the school, the way the teacher taught, the assessment system used, the pedagogical system, the learning material, and others.


The second is teaching assistantship. The teaching assistantship is carried out with each mentor. What the practice teacher can do is consultation about the lesson plan, how to deliver lessons well, how to control the class, how to behave in class and so on.The third is teaching experience. At this stage, the practice teacher has gone down to teach in the classroom independently. But sometimes the mentor is also accompaniedAnd the last is Evaluation. At this stage, the practice teacher will be evaluated in class when they teach. The evaluation was conducted twice, namely Initial evaluation and Final Evaluation to see the improvement of the teacher.

Outcome of Practicum

I studied a lot during this program. Good teaching methods, how teachers should behave, learn new learning models, new learning systems, learn English and Tagalog, learn new cultures, and of course take a walk to a new place and get very productive friends and always supporting me.

The Challanges of Practicum

There are many challenges during the program. Among them are different languages ​​and teaching systems. I have to work hard to complete all the tasks which are all made in English. Another challenge is that I have to compete with time to complete all tasks in a short time. There are lesson plans, power points, and reporting.

Overall Impression

This is a very memorable and happy time for me. Through this program I learned many things, met many great people who immediately changed my mindset for the better. Through this program my English language skills have increased and of course my teaching skills

Suggestion for Future Improvement

I hope that this program continues to make great and well-trained future teacher

Komentar

Postingan Populer