My journey was begin : flight from Palu to Chiang Mai

Hi everyone.. on this blog I would to tell you my little story and my awesome experience while I'm during SEA Teacher batch 8. Let me introduce my self, my name is Yunanli but in Thailand people call me Lee because is very easy to remember. I'm from in Palu, Central Sulawesi of Indonesia my major is Physics Education Department. 

Wellcome to my journey 


This is my first time traveling far away from home and its long flight for me because I need to transfer my flight for three times. first transfer from Palu to Jakarta, Jakarta to Bangkok, and.. last transfer Bangkok to Chiang Mai. we depart from Palu at 8.30am and we arrived at Chiang mai at 11.45pm.



Soekarno Hatta International Airport



Bangkok city


Don Mueang International Airport

















Komentar

Postingan Populer