Cooking Class

This part I will tell how come I have cooking class in Yupparaj Wittayalai School hehe. when our first day at school the coordinator of the Yupparaj English Program tell us that the school will had an annual festival of this school the is a BIG event.They called Thailand STEM Festival 2019 and ASEAN Festival 2019 and we are so lucky can be part of this festival and fell the atmosphere of the euphoria. and in the festival will be a stand for Indonesian food. so Miss Ina ask for our help to give suggestion for the menu that we will made, me and my friends give lot of suggest and finally I suggest how if we made "kue Tetu" it's a traditional dessert from Central Sulawesi, kue tetu is made from wheat flour, rice flour, coconut milk and palm sugar and we made like a little boat from banana leaf to put the cake inside.


kue tetu look


because only me know how to made that cake so miss Ina tell me to teach the student and my friends how to made that cake and tadaaaa we have the cooking class hehe but its really fun. so one day before the festival we started to prepare all of the ingredients. but because in Thailand they don't have the bigger Pandanus leaf so I changed to make the boat from banana leaf.





cutting the banana leaf


made the boat from banana leaf


Komentar

Postingan Populer