OPENING CEREMONY BY CHIANG MAI RAJABHAT UNIVERSITY

On 5th August 2019 we had a Opening Ceremony in Chiang Mai Rajabhat University. and that day we all the student of SEA Teacher project we wearing Batik for showing our country identity




"Sawaddhi kha.. chan ceu Yunanli kha"

a gift from CMRU for student SEA Teacher program


on the Opening Ceremony we meet our cooperative teacher from our school and our Supervisor as well, and we are so lucky because we meet one of teacher from Yupparaj Wittayalai School she is from Indonesia as well hehe her name is Miss Ina Maria Fransisca 

take a photo with the president of CMRU and teacher from Yupparaj Wittayalai School

all of student SEA Teacher project and lectures of CMRU

Meet with my cooperative teacher and my supervisor 


The women with the purple shirt she is my cooperative teacher her name is ms. Flo Angeline Soliven but I call her ma'am Angie she's an Philippines and she very kind she very help full when I do my practice teaching she always give me a good advice after I teach so in the next class I will teach more better and more relax. And the women with the eyeglasses she is my supervisor her name is Asst. Dr.Pensri Pramukkul and I call her ma'am Pla she's very kind and friendly as well.



a happy face

Komentar

Postingan Populer