Teaching Practice

Teaching Procedures

The teaching procedure was follows the lesson plan first said good afternoon with put the both hands together. and then the teacher reviews the lessons given at the previous meeting. In this session I usually review previous lessons using games to make students more attractive. After that enter the core activities. The first is Engage. In Engage’s part, the teacher gives motivation to students. Next is the Explain, Explore, Elaborate, and Evaluation sections.




Time Management and Organizing Activities

in Yupparaj they used 1 period for 50 minutes so I decide divide the 50 minutes as carefully as possible. 5 minutes for preparation and daily activity, 5 minutes for reviewing previous topics, 5 minutes for Engage section, 5 minutes for Explore section, 15 minutes for Explain section, 10 minutes for Elaborate section, 5 minutes for evaluation section. it's depends with the topics but if I teach in 2 period it means I still have much time to explain and elaborate because electricity it's little bit heavy topics.




Problem Solving

Becoming an teacher is not just about teaching, but also practicing patience and solving various problems that arise in teaching and learning situations. and I learn became a fun teacher for my students. Some of the problems that I faced when teaching in class were students who were too active, causing noise in the classroom, students who could not review the previous lesson, and did not focus on the lesson, some student who sleep in class so I tried to overcome this by being more active and I explain and ask them with randomly for make them stay focused with my lesson. some times they looks confused  or sleepy perhaps, the solution that I take is playing games or making jokes



Classroom Management

On several occasions before starting the lesson, I usually ask students whether they can clearly hear my voice (because I don’t use speakers), or sometimes they confused with my demo cause I make an example with something that they never heard or see before so I have to give them more simply example.



Komentar

Postingan Populer